Had a lazy Sunday today. Woke up pretty early..9.30am.Shopped,slept,shopped. Had peas-jeera rice, curd-rice and cantelope milk shake for dinner. Didnt study anything today till now.
Yet another week starts from tomorrow. Time is passing so quickly.
Surrounded by the following items, as i write this blog:
- How to Create,Win and Dominate Markets - Philip Kotler
- Table Lamp which i had purchased from Walmart for 4.88$, hoping will need it while studying for GMAT :)
- Table Clock - hardly see time in that these days
- My Motorola RAZR, which i havent used that much.
- My 512MB iPod
- My Nokia 6600 ...most widely used cell phone in my life :)
- Headset, which i had got from Planet M, Bangalore for 260Rs. 3 yrs back, with Anu, at Brigade Road